From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Save the Internet (Net Neutrality)

Peter R. wrote:

> Isn't there a clause in your AUP about total usage in a month? How
> about 30 days notice to affect a price change?

I don't have a bit cap in place. I serve a more mature residential
market place. I do have some cam customers and a few heavy users. The
way I look at my customers is I let them go as fast as they need and as
fast as I can get them to go. and I don't charge any more or less. Usage is
not currently a problem. The issue we all face is pricing
competition from DSL and Cable. Cherry picking is out of the question
when your in a rural small town city. So if a wisp doesn't serve resi
subs in that market place chances are they won't exist. And if a wisp
can't keep up with speed and services for a competitive price he won't
survive either.

Most of my subs go 3 to 4 megs and some are now seeing 10-12 megs. I have
some video's that I watch from home and I watch the bandwidth
usage as I'm watching it.

We are also involved in a video on demand venture.

Here is some of our video: http://216.110.205.76/Florence/community.htm

George