From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Navini Networks, was no subject

Hi Ron
I don't know much except what has come across these list since the stuff
came out.
I seem to recall a couple of wisps saying they've installed them and
being successful. I don't recall that they were very fast at all.

Some of the municipalities have deployed them, I think maybe Portland
Oregon and Seattle Washington have them.

And I think it was relatively expensive, Think I heard like 30-60k or
more per pop. Big wind loaded multiple panel antennas of size and
expensive omni's

George