From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:11 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wimax Hardware for sale?

Patrick Leary wrote:

But which WiMAX are you talking about? There are lots of versions and the
one version that no one has...and no one should be clamoring for just
yet...is unlicensed WiMAX.

I am certainly looking for WiMAX features such as spectral efficiency in 5 Ghz unlicensed gear right now. I don't really care about the standard.

-Matt