From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:41 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wimax Hardware for sale?

I am sure a number of vendors have exciting things coming at some point
in the future. In the meantime, I am buying product now. So, from a
practical standpoint, does your future product have any impact on
current deployment decisions? For example, if we bought product today
that was software upgradeable later then it is worth considering.

What I am looking for is higher throughput per sector and/or denser
radio colocation. I have sites today with 15 5.7Ghz radios and I still
don't have enough room (spectrum or bandwidth). Canopy's syncing is
saving my butt today by allowing us to colocate radios on the same
channel, but once we need more than 14Mbps aggregate we lose the syncing
as we deploy Orthogon's product.

-Matt

Patrick Leary wrote:

>Fair enough, and that's a different matter. I cannot speak for other
brands,
>but BreezeACCESS VL is about to get even more efficient, and dramatically
so
>in terms of packets per second and that is really where the rubber hits the
>road. It looks like it may achieve as much as 50k pps. On top of that are a
>few new major features for VoIP and other real time apps like video. More
>details will be forthcoming.
>
>- Patrick, Alvarion

********
viruses.