From: Carl A Jeptha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:15 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wimax Hardware for sale?

So who is selling 3.5 wimax equipment?????????

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

George Rogato wrote:
I'm doing 5MHz as well as 10MHz with Star-OS and Atheros.
I just ran a throughput test on a 10MHz 5 gig link and the test came back 2000+/- KB

George

Charles Wu wrote:
You can do a 5 MHz channel size on an Atheros chip (Off the top of my head,
Alvarion & Airaya have implemented it so far)

-Charles

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com