At this time, my partner and I would like to solicit inquiries for our
WISP for sale. We have 100+ fixed wireless subscribers on a routed
StarOS network consisting of 11 broadcast sites (4 additional sites
are under contract but not yet deployed with 10+ subscribers already
awaiting service from each). Company has zero debt and ultra-low
fixed operation costs. All CPE is owned by us and the majority of
subscribers are on auto-renewing 2 year contract terms. We are
asking 12x - 18x monthly revenue. Business is being sold due to
partners' limited time availability. Cash flow positive with a bright
future for growth. 75% of new customers presently come from
word of mouth referrals. Very little advertising has been done to
date as we've focused on network buildout more so than customer
acquisition.

Great opportunity for anyone looking to acquire or start a WISP.
Business can be managed remotely and 30 days of training are included.
90% of the subscribers pay via debit/credit card, billing/invoicing takes
less than 1 hour per month. On average, the company receives 3 - 5
support inquires per week which, along with all sales inquiries, are
handled by a sub-contractor. The company has ZERO employees!
All site surveys, installations, service calls, subscriber and tower
maintenance work is handled via a sub-contractor with set pricing.

Documented, consistent growth rate with excellent service and support
reputation. Approx. 20 - 30 VoIP subscriber accounts are also included
in the sale. The wireless network presently utilizes unlicensed spectrum in
the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies.

Please contact me offlist for additional details and NDA if interested. My
personal e-mail address is shannon at kywifi.com

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"