From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:11 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] need your contact info

No - Butch has not broke my laptop (yet) hehehehehe

My laptop is new as well and I just havent ever done email on it before now -
thus - - no contact info. I know - I know I should have exported my contact list
out of my Mozilla Thunderbird/Outlook - - but I just hadn't done it. Man, I feel
lost with a new cell phone, a new laptop with no info and and now a new
workstation as well. We are all (me and PC's) equally as dumb and lacking any
real information that is worth anything!

Hind sight really is 20/20!!

Mac

I knew you should have bought a computer and a cell phone at Fry's instead of those Squid thingy's. Did Butch break your laptop?

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office