To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:26 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] gas prices

Tom,

" You can't forget the grounding rod, and the big ass Hammer to hammer it
in."

You don't need "the big ass Hammer"!  Just pour a little water on the
ground, push the rod in, pull it out, fill the hole with water, push it in
again.  Repeat this process until you get the rod in almost all the way in
and hammer it the last few inches.  Works like a charm.  And you already
have water bottles in stock :)

I never would have believed it until I saw it done!  The water softens the
ground and works as a lubricant.  Its really slick.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.