To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] soho router to replace wrt54g?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can that router be purchased at bestbuy or something? Or just online?
Eek, top-posting bad.

Anyway, I'm not sure about Best Buy, but most of your good online
retailers and wholesalers will carry the WRT54GL. (We sell and install
enough routers that we usually buy 'em in 20-packs. Buy in bulk and save
save save.)

David Smith
MVN.net