From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David E. Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] soho router to replace wrt54g?

Because it disrupts the natural flow of conversation.

Why is top-posting bad?

David Smith
MVN.net
HALF OF IT ON THE BOTTOM - THEREBY SANDWICHING THE MIDDLE POSTER LIKE AN OREO. IT ALSO SATISYS EITHER EVERYONE OR NO-ONE AT ALL.

BY THE WAY - - HOW DO Y'ALL FEEL ABOUT ALL CAPS ON LIST? :-) (TCMA) hehehehehehe

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.