From: John Scrivner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:11 PM
To: Dan Hammill
Cc: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Re: [TowerTalk] [WISPA FCC] OT??? High power 2.4 GHz
ruleschange

Dan Hammill wrote:

>John,
>
>Thank you for your sentiments towards hams.

I meant what I said though I may have had it wrong after some of the
replies I am seeing from this group.

Dan  KB5MY said:

>if I run legal limit into my 24-foot
>dish, aim at the moon on the horizon, and some unlicensed ISP happens to
lie
>in-between, I guarantee that the ISP will lose, regardless of how much
power
>he/she may be running.

I have been using the list servers here as an opportunity to share my
thoughts on perspectives and see how best to proceed for everyone's best
interest. Marlon has done the same. Quite frankly I am surprised that
the bully tactics you describe would be even put into print. I have
always thought Hams were basically all above such thinking. I have no
intentions of turning this into a holy war. I know my place. Thank you
for pointing it out though with the end of your gun.
Good bye,
John Scrivner