I was wondering when WISPs were going to WAKE UP to the backbone providers both setting the tolls AND operating the toll booths.

Looks like it's -

1. Kiss up
2. Pay up, or
3. Turn around and bend over.

Remember the old saying - "The big fish eat the little fish"

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
The question is, will backbone providers start prioritizing traffic, or will
last mile providers?    If it's last mile providers, it's an opportunity for
those who aren't those trying to milk the last buck from the customer -
opportunity for me.  An advantage for me.

If backbone providers do this, we're all screwed.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>