last time I thought Wispa was international and if it is not I may as well cancel my membership.

It does appear that USA Politics and legislation has been on the forefront alot. Just asking??????????
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

David Sovereen wrote:
I've only been on the list for about four weeks.  I learned about it at the
Mikrotik User Meeting in Dallas from a few of the other attendees.

Since I've been on, there hasn't been any discussion of what WISPA is doing
on the legislative front.  If all of the good stuff is hiding in the members
only area, and you don't tell people about the good stuff hiding in there on
your public web site, how are enticing people to join?  If you want people's
money, you need to market to them.

I finally made it through the USIIA Bulletin.  According to them, the data
retention bill isn't likely to be passed.  Quote, "The reality is that such
legislation would never pass the Congress, and that the DOJ will likely back
down from the issue in the face of public criticism and concerns."  If that
weren't the case, I'd probably get a USIIA Alert asking me to e-mail my
congresspeople.  I feel this type of information is valuable.

Dave

989-837-3790 x 151
989-837-3780 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]