Mikrotik on a routerboard 532 should do the trick although I haven't messed with the VLAN stuff. I am not a StarOS user, but I would bet that a StarOS setup on either a WRAP or WAR board would work
as well.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Matt Liotta wrote:

I am looking for a device with the following requirements:

* Can backhaul at >11Mbps operating in the 5.2Ghz band
* Can support VLANs
* Can assign a VLAN to one Ethernet port