Johnny-o,

I have made some mistakes in the past, however this is wimax- and for the
most part I have no reason to believe any of their claims are false or
Filled with marketing goobly gook.

Aperto always did and has performed well beyond it's claims. I admit fault
In intially thinking that the product from vivato would be interesting,
Of course as many of you know now, they never had a real phased array
antenna and with the noise floor where it is in 2.4, doesn't make much
Of a difference. Airspan I have had some experience with ( their wipll
platform ) and everything that they claim about it is actually true,
So I would naturally assume that this is the same case. Additionally,
If they didn't know what they were doing they wouldn't have deployments
Like the one they have in japan that has over 25,000 CPE's, ( using the same
product ) or the one They have in mexico that has 750,000 clients.

-

Jeff