Chad,

Thanks for the great email!

I'll change 2 of yours:
Referrals: instead of a credit on the bill... send them a check.. that's

a bigger WOW!

I like the idea of sending them a check.  Like you say, that has a much
bigger WOW factor.  We will have to try that.

Word of Mouth: have downloadable videos of HOWTO's. With your logo
prominently displayed on shirts, hats, mouse pads, cups, etc. (Product
placement :) If the video is decent, it will be sent out to many people.

Spreads your name.

Another good idea!!

- Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc.