Orion...:)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fw: Orion 900 MHz OFDM 22 Mbps

??? Yikes, are you saying that Tropos is now recommending that each of their
radios should be paired with a 5 GHz backhaul radio ???

OR

that Wireless Interactive is recommending that two of their Orion radios be
used back-to-back??

I'll bet you mean Wireless Interactive, right?

jack

Rick Smith wrote:

> Lol.
>
> Yes, you're right, but I believe they RECOMMEND putting two radios at the
> site...

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993 Author of the WISP
Handbook - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
Our next WISP Workshop is June 21-22 in Atlanta, GA.
http://www.ask-wi.com/2002locations.html