So you're using a 20 mhz channel to support one business client? Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:37 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT: about 70Mbps for under $6K

We rarely use multi-point systems for customers and when we do they are
either small businesses with very little voice and data needs or they
are just data customers. All of our customers with any significant
amount of voice are running on dedicated radios. I would say our average
customer buys 12 lines of voice and delivering that over a Canopy
backhaul works just fine.

-Matt

viruses(192).

********