OK, makes sense to me.  I'm glad you are on top of all these things.  You do a great job Marlon.
-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 12:31 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Re: 1st draft Spectrum Sharing Test-bed 06-89.doc

I specifically left out the whitespaces because they are already on the table and may see movement at any time.  I didn't want to put another 2 year hold on them....

Marlon
(509) 982-2181                                   Equipment sales
(408) 907-6910 (Vonage)                    Consulting services
42846865 (icq)                                    And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam