From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:03 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Dual WAN Routers

Bo,

  I would use a MikroTik box in an indoor enclosure, The RB532 w/64Megs of ram running OSPF would be easy, fast and as reliable as anything I know. Another solution if you were looking for a rack mount set up would be to get a Cisco router and drop a couple modules in it and do their version of OSPF. You can generally find a good price on some used (but guaranteed) Cisco gear on eBay at a nice price.

Mac Dearman