Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] frame size and fps - was OT: about 70Mbps for under $ 6K

The secret of Net Neutrality is that there is no harm in NOT HAVING NET NEutrality for under dog small providers. Market pressures FORCE us to not unnecessisarilly block access.  If we block, and they want, they switch.  The trouble come in when there is monopoly or large scale advantage. Just because one does not like the actions of their monoply provider, does not mean they will ahve the option to switch based on the fact that if they did, they risk being block to a much larger group of people.  Net Neutrality is required to protect against monster companies unscrupulously controling the market (or Internet ).  Thus opening up the arguement that a double standard law easilly could be justified, controlling Telcos and Cable companies but not small independants.

Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:48 PM

Nice one Jeff...
Absolutely  right -
and our over-priced currency deserves some stick, not us (the people) ....

:-)