check THIS out.   VOIP ATA / NAT router all in one.

http://www.grandstream.com/y-ht496.htm 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ATA - SIP Adapters

I think this would be a great sales pitch.

Currently send a Linksys ($60) out with every new broadband subscriber
at install.
Why not spend the $18 more and make it a VOIP linksys router with a
sticker on the top, plug in phone, goto www.getxxxx and instantly
activate voice service.
It could be cheaper to always have the VOIP option sitting there and
ready than to market it later?
(VOIP ATA/Router down to $78, this is super value hard to argue with)
The only exception might be, I may not want to promote VOIP to all
customers, such as with low link quality.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband


----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] ATA - SIP Adapters


> Mac
>
> Thanks! Exactly what I needed! How is it going down there?
>
> Dan Metcalf
> Wireless Broadband Systems
> www.wbisp.com
> 781-566-2053 ext 6201
> 1-888-wbsystem (888) 927-9783
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On 
>> Behalf
>> Of Mac Dearman
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:47 PM
>> To: 'WISPA General List'
>> Subject: RE: [WISPA] ATA - SIP Adapters
>>
>> Dan,
>>
>>   We have bought a lot of stuff from these folks and these adapters
are
>> really highly recommended and have worked well.
>>
>> http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=321
>>
>> Mac Dearman
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On
>> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:38 PM
>> To: 'WISPA General List'
>> Subject: [WISPA] ATA - SIP Adapters
>>
>> I am wondering if there are any suggestions for an ATA - SIP Adapter
with 
>> 1
>> or 2
>> POTS jacks.
>>
>> We are running asterisk, so if you have experience with an ATA that
works
>> well
>> with asterisk that would be great
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>> Dan Metcalf
>> Wireless Broadband Systems
>> www.wbisp.com
>> 781-566-2053 ext 6201
>> 1-888-wbsystem (888) 927-9783
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this outgoing message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.1/369 - Release Date:
06/19/2006
>>
>>
>> --
>> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>>
>> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
>> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>>
>> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>>
>> --
>> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>>
>> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
>> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>>
>> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.2/370 - Release Date:
06/20/2006
>>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.2/370 - Release Date:
06/20/2006
>
>
> -- 
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/ 

-- 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

--
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to