If you work with your Muni (many of us do) then it can be your life blood in some cases. We do not use local tax dollars but we do use water towers, we connect the police departments to cop cars and fire departments to each other. Stuff like this IS the promise of Muni BB and it is a great way to develop your business into a crucial and valuable part of your business and community. Why let others define Muni BB or slam it when many of us invented it? In Mt. Vernon, Illinois everyone knows me as the guy who brought Muni BB to life. We call it Mt. Vernon. Net here and the 1300 people who use our wireless network every day to connect to the Internet and each other love it.
Scriv

Mark said:
Muni BB is just a false promise and it's going to hurt us all.