The order has already been placed for these units and they should be
arriving in the states shortly.  I believe John ordered a few extras so if
anyone wanted to get one who missed out on the GP they still can.  I think
he ordered 6080s with the memory expansion.  I'm looking forward to trying
mine out.

Patrick