I looked at units similar to these several years ago. The problems, from an ISP standpoint were lack of PtMP usability and total throughput of 115Kbit.

Even if you can make them run PtMP, with 115Kbit throughput on your AP you can't service more than one or 2 clients per AP. I suppose with appropriate multiplexers one could run several AP's on the same antenna.....

But is it worth the hassle? With the SR9's cards and the RB112, 900MHz clients should be fairly cheap and easy to make..... As well as being much faster....

--

Jack Unger wrote:

" 115.2 Kbps continuous throughput... "

Brian Rohrbacher wrote: