Hehehe, been there.  I had two installs that were covered up in leafs
this past spring.  One of them Trango 900 fixed (barely), the other,
well I had to eat some crow.  DOH!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Larsen - Lists
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 900 radio

I run every email through my BGLASS model fact checker - that takes care

of the facts.  :^)

I haven't installed any yet.  I've been waiting for Tranzeo to do 900
this long, and it isn't much longer now.   Unfortunately, we have had to

un-install five or six customers in the last month because our
overzealous installers did some installs that worked in the winter and
quit working as soon as the trees got completely leafed in.  I'm hoping
to get a few of them back with the 900 stuff.

I'm with you - I need a break too.  Not sure where or when, but we will
have to get something figured out!

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What?  You mean EVERYTHING on these lists isn't factual?
>
> Matt have you installed any 900 yet?  Probably not too much need out
there
> where the trees don't grow?  Out there in Wireless Paradise!
>
> We should get together this fall....I'm in need of a break!
>
> Later,
>

> Rick Harnish
> President
> Supernova Technologies, Inc.