To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 900 radio

I run every email through my BGLASS model fact checker - that takes care of the facts. :^)

I haven't installed any yet. I've been waiting for Tranzeo to do 900 this long, and it isn't much longer now. Unfortunately, we have had to un-install five or six customers in the last month because our overzealous installers did some installs that worked in the winter and quit working as soon as the trees got completely leafed in. I'm hoping to get a few of them back with the 900 stuff.

I'm with you - I need a break too. Not sure where or when, but we will have to get something figured out!

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What?  You mean EVERYTHING on these lists isn't factual?
Matt have you installed any 900 yet? Probably not too much need out there
where the trees don't grow?  Out there in Wireless Paradise!

We should get together this fall....I'm in need of a break!

Later, Rick Harnish
President
Supernova Technologies, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office