From: Jory Privett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:57 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Help Needed PtP Links

I am starting to do some upgrades to my network and need some new Point to
Point links.  I currently use an Orthogon Gemini Lite for a long link that I

have.  These new links are shorter with good LOS.  I want the reliability of

the Orthogon without the large price tag. These links will be about 15 Miles

and I need a actual throughput of about 10M  I have been looking at the SR5
radio from Mikrotik. Will the SR5 be able to do this reliably?  I want some
real world info here and not just marketing hype.  Does anyone have links
like this with the SR5?  What antenna are you using?  How is the
performance?

Jory Privett
WCCS

********