I have spoken to a few people about this, because I see it on many lists.

Razzing or ragging on your paying vendors is kind of dumb.
If the vendor is willing to support the organization, why would you discourage them?
Do you have people lining up to support your org?

As someone who has helped run associations, getting members and vendors to join and pay dues is HARD!

Regards,

Peter
4isps.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Right-a real salesman. I have helped several members with my contacts without receiving a cent. It is okay when you all wanted $$$$$$$$ last year and not only did I give twice, I emailed about 100 friends and some of them did too. So I was down in the area and thought that if any of the WISPA members were around, it would be nice to meet them. I will remember that for next time. Walter