So VoIP over wireless is a very important topic to us at Alvarion right now.
Increasing we are being told by new customers that much of their equipment
choice is or will be based on the ability to offer true "double play" in
scale. Essentially, they say the need to offer bundled services is a must,
not an option, in order to remain competitive going forward. I am interested
to hear listers inputs on the subject. Some questions I have:

1. Is VoIP part of your plans?
2. Do you believe VoIP is a viable offering for a WISP?
3. What type revenue contribution in terms of additional ARPU do you think
VoIP can add?
4. If you will or are doing VoIP as a service, will/are you leveraging third
parties? If so, who do like?
5. Would VoIP be offered to your commercial customers, residential or both?
6. If you are obtaining your own switch, what brands are in your top 3?
7. Does VoIP capability drive any of your wireless equipment decision
making?
8. If you are doing now, could you architect out how you do it and what
adjustment it forced in terms of capacity planning on your wireless network?

Any other comments or issues on the subject would be welcome.

Patrick Leary
AVP Marketing
Alvarion, Inc.
o: 650.314.2628