To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: [WISPA] residential to commericial customer ratio? a quick survey

Hi folks,

Quick question. I believe most scaled WISPs (+1,000 CPE) have a high
residential mix, mostly no lower than 70% residential. At least that tends
to be the case with large Alvarion-based operators. I am curious about ratio
in the 200-1,000 CPE WISPs category (which I tend to think is a broad
category that can run the ganut of rural to urban and cross all types of
WISP definitions). As well, how about those of you that are sub-200 CPE,
what is your rough mix?

Patrick