From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark McElvy
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:41 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] affordable 900 Mhz was Tranzeo WDS capacity,Mikrotik -
problems

I agree its more affordable, but how do you eat a $400 cpe? ROI is bad
enough with a $200 cpe.

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.729.9200 - Office
573.729.9203 - Fax
573.247.9980 - Mobile
http://www.accubak.com/
http://www.accubak.net/
Nationwide Internet Access
Accurate backups for your critical data!