An ISP client of mine that I just provided wireless training for has asked me to recommend an instructor who could train them in Cisco router fundamentals, administration, and networking. I'd like to recommend someone to them who:

1. Can travel to the east coast to deliver a training course on-site for three professional-grade ISP employee/managers.

2. Is an accomplished and experienced router/networking trainer.

3. Possesses a friendly, flexible, down-to-earth teaching style (like mine) :)

4. Is dedicated, conscientious, and has a passion for empowering the class to succeed (again, like me) :)

If you are, or if you know of such an individual, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know off-list, on-list, or via the telephone.

Thanks in advance from your humble wireless servant,
                                                      jack

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993