From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Outstanding Networking Trainer Needed

An ISP client of mine that I just provided wireless training for has
asked me to recommend an instructor who could train them in Cisco router
fundamentals, administration, and networking. I'd like to recommend
someone to them who:

1. Can travel to the east coast to deliver a training course on-site for
three professional-grade ISP employee/managers.

2. Is an accomplished and experienced router/networking trainer.

3. Possesses a friendly, flexible, down-to-earth teaching style (like
mine) :)

4. Is dedicated, conscientious, and has a passion for empowering the
class to succeed (again, like me) :)

If you are, or if you know of such an individual, I'd appreciate it if
you would let me know off-list, on-list, or via the telephone.

Thanks in advance from your humble wireless servant,
                                                       jack

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993