Scott Reed wrote:
I am looking for a easy, step-by-step guide to setup SpamAssassin on my Linux sendmail server. Google has not provided anything that gets me there. Anyone have a link to a good setup guide?
I've always prefered to use amavisd to integrate spamassassin. http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/ is the website. There are a lot of howtos in the docs that come with the software. Also consider upgrading to postfix. If you cant/dont want to, you can integrate spamassassin with sendmail via a sendmail milter or amavisd.

Jeremy