To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:22 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Outgrowing your AP

I am quickly outgrowing my current AP.

I currently have an AP on the side of a mountain with all of my clients within 1 90* sector.

How do I add an AP without blasting myself away with my own signal?

Do I put 2 APs up there with 45* sectors on them?

Do I put 2 APs up there with 90* sectors and use 2 different channels?

Any input on this would be useful.

thanks,

ryan