We have both an OS Gemini Lite and a Canopy 30Mbps in stock now. They both just came back from sites we upgraded, so they are used. Let me know if you are interested.

-Matt

Dylan Oliver wrote:
Hi WISPA,

I really, really, *really* need to get my hands on a connectorized OS Gemini Lite. I've had an order in with Tessco since June 21st and it's been backordered *again* til the 22nd of August. Clear Channel is not happy!

So if you're sitting on a connectorized OS Gemini Lite with no plans to use it before September - help a dues-paying member out!

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC