Do we have other radio vendors as members? I would certainly like to know since it would impact my decision when buying new radios.

-Matt

John Scrivner wrote:
We are proud to announce that Alvarion has joined WISPA as our newest vendor member. Alvarion has been key in the development of the operations of many WISPs over the years. Alvarion is considered by many to be the premier solution for WISP operations and we welcome them to WISPA as a vendor member. I am sure I speak for all WISPA members when I say welcome to Alvarion.
Scriv