Title: Tower contract / Revenue Share / Discounted Services

Have a company that is paying us to install a tower at their location so we they can receive our internet services. What we negotiated was - they pay for ALL costs including backhaul, 3 2.4ghz sectors, tower costs / installation costs.

We get exclusive rights to the tower. They get 20% revenue share from any customers being served directly off of the tower, and they receive 50% off of their monthly service fees.

Does anyone have a contract that would cover part or all of what was stated ?

Regards,

JohnnyO