Who drinks Corona? I prefer red wine, scotch or rum and (diet) Coke (save
the calories for the alcohol). :)

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:22 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Welcome Alvarion to WISPA - Our Newest Vendor Member

Touché!!!!!!!

It's been gratifying to see so many of my heroes from the WISP industry
check in here.  And it's also been great to see this association working
hand in hand with so many other organizations.  Friendly competitors are a
good thing (as long as there aren't too many of them, big grin).  I love the

integrity of this group.  Anyone that's on our side is welcome into the fold

at any time.  And we can disagree sometimes without taking any of it too
personally.  I think that says an awful lot about the quality of the folks
among us.

<--- Clinks glass of Rum and Coke with Patrick's Corona....

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam