To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:01 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Suggestions to reach 80 feet.

I'm interested in what people would suggest using to reach 60 to 80 feet
above the ground. It needs to hold a sector or two (my holy bird-frying sectors, Batman!), and a 2 foot solid dish and a grid dish. The ground is
rocky, and there's 35 to 55 foot trees in all directions.

This is to reach only a few people, not more than a dozen, so price is a
serious consideration.

Thanks

Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240