From: chris cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 2:34 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] 900 mhz AMS system

A rural water district cuts through the center of our network.  Their automatic meter reading system operates on 916.5 at @ ½ db.  They are having problems reading meters near one of our cells that sits 2 Mhz off them.  That was the only slot available on that tower, so we cant really move without major disruption.  Their system only works on 916.5  Has anyone had to work through this?  If you have can you hit me offlist?  Im interested in what compromise was worked out.

Chris