I am always amazed at the ideas that come out of this list. I totally agree
with Rich here about how the federal government keeps finding ways to slow
down the entrepreneurial spirit with their greed. It is like the frog story.
(When you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out of your pot. If you
put it in cool water and slowly turn up the heat, it will just sit there and
get cooked.) When you back up and take a look at the big picture and see how
we got to the level of auctioning "air", it is apparent that the more we
accept from the government, the more they want in return. So, what is the
answer?? How do make progress in our industry and lose spectrum at the same
time because we don't have deep pockets?

Thanks for the post on FCC history Rich. Matt, I think you have a good start
to a good idea. Imagine accountability in our govt, schools, etc.

Regards,
David Weddell
Director of Sales

260 827 2551 Office