From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:32 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] roll your own radios..

Harold,
One more question for you on your APs. I see they support WPA, WPA2 TKIP

and AES as well as WDS. Can you tell me if your radios will support WPA
and WPA2 over WDS? Many radios support one or the other (WPA / WDS) but
not both at the same time. I will be needing both at once for my hotspot

uses.
Thanks,
Scriv