We usually get the Netgear WGR614 - sometimes refurbished. If you disable DHCP it's essentially a Wireless AP bridge like what you're wanting. You can usually pick these up for around $15-20 online, depending on bulk. I think we got some in bulk for about $16 each and their wired counterpart for $11.

--
| Nick White                      |

Scott Reed wrote:
I am looking for suggestions for customer AP that is not a router. Need equivalent or lower cost than SOHO router. AP and a 4 port switch would be great.

I am looking to use routing on the CPE, thus the customer does not need to purchase a router. But, if they want wireless inside, need an inexpensive way to get it to them.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking