From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Bushard, Jr
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 10:17 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Not me, no way!

I realize it's a commercial and all; but seriously....

There appears to be a Ladder inside the tower, just like the 1,000 footers
up here. I would surely not think they would try to climb the face of a
tower like that.

Second, a tower like that SWAYS big time that high up, with a good breeze I
can watch the 1,100' tower sway with binoculars. During a storm, if it's
light enough out, you can see it with the naked eye.

The older fellow did not have any shock absorbing lanyards with, much less
hooked off above him.

However I would have liked to saw what happens to that coke bottle if it hit
he ground.

Mike Bushard, Jr
Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC