To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "TOWER TALK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] climbing belt ** IMPORTANT**

One other important point, NEVER borrow or lend a tower belt/harness from or to someone else.
Your LIFE is on the line.
If you lend your belt/harness to someone you do not know what may have happened to it while it
was
being used by someone else. They DO break!
Your LIFE is on the line.
If you borrow a belt/harness you have no idea of the history of the belt. They DO break!
Your LIFE is on the line.

NEVER FREE CLIMB. You must be attached to the tower AT ALL TIMES!
DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE!

If you cannot purchase and use your own belt/harness, you should not climb at all. It is that
simple.

I have had close Ham friends DIE due to PREVENTABLE tower accidents.
I was a part of a serious tower accident when I was 16 (I have the scar to prove it).
I have climbed for 32 years. All the way to 1000 feet.
We have read about Hams becoming SK because of PREVENTABLE mistakes on towers.

Please, please take the advise of the professionals here on this list.

This is a VERY serious issue. Your LIFE is on the line.

Please be safe.
73!
Tim K3LR

Chris Bolton wrote:

I buy most of my tower stuff from Midwest unlimited.
http://www.midwestunlimited.com/
Chris