Marlon, I assume you are using radius accounting from the URL. What setup are you using to get the accounting through MT? Are you using PPPoE?

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
Hi All,

We've come up with a new way to track usage via my MT machines.

http://radius.odessaoffice.com/iptrack/topusers.php?month=8&year=2006

Looks like I either need to raise my 1 gig per month limit (this is only for half of august) or really start billing some folks!

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless