From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:40 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] US Company Builds Large High-Flying Balloonto Fill
Communications Niche

I appreciate seeing links like this. It is interesting to see the new
ways people are looking at tackling the issue of covering the US with
wireless broadband. If I need to build a zeppelin then so be it. It
actually sounds like fun it me!   :-)   Now off to see if WiZep.net is
still available.
Scriv

PS. I met Burt Rutan, Paul Allen and both Astronauts of Space Ship One
at Osh Kosh last year. I admit it, I am a Trekker as well as a WISPer.