I have asked Dave in my office to put in an order for one already. Hopefully we don't have 20 of us bidding against each other now! :-)
Thanks again,
Scriv

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

Hey John...

I'd get an older one for someone to knock around a bit to see how and what
they like / dislike about them.

The IX250 could come equipped with an outdoor readable screen (like many
PDA's have) and certain models have carry handles, too.

I took mine apart, to find that the hard drive is packed within about an
inch of some kind of silicon looking shock absorbing stuff,  the keyboard is
sealed (yeah, I dusted my wife's IBM and she had hard time forgiving
me..they keyboard went gritty for a long time).    If yours gets somehow
blasted with dust or something, or the tech spills his coffee or Pepsi on
it, you can literally wash them off!

RIght now, you can find both of these on Ebay...

http://www.itronix.com/products/notebooks/gobook.asp

http://www.itronix.com/products/notebooks/gobookii.asp

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Scrivner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>